Wednesday, February 10, 2010

long time no see... or talk... or anything

All is well in Malawi (or Marawi depending on your pronunciation). It's now time to close out everything that I've been doing for the last two years. Can you imagine? Saying goodbye to my Malawian family and friends is proving to be quite difficult. And thinking about donig anything else is also hard. I can't imagine doing something different or living somewhere else. I'll have to do that soon enough.

I apologize to everyone for my lack of blogging. It is very difficult to get photos on here. As you can imagine, the computers and internet here in Malawi are not fast. So here's a photo. Please go to Facebook to see more. There are photos there from my entire time here - home, travels, friends, family, adventures, holidays and surprises!

Cheers from the Warm Heart of Africa,
Bright

No comments: